Buyer & Seller Safety Tips
Helpful safety habits when buying or selling a home
Safety has become a new priority in our marketplace. At The Russell Shaw Group we want to make sure from start to finish, your process of buying or selling a home is as safe and hassle-free as possible. Here are a few safety reminders:
- Wipe down all surfaces after showings.
- If a member of your household is not feeling well, do not have showings. Let us put the home temporarily off the market until you are recovered.
- Leave cabinet doors, closet doors and any other spaces a buyer may want to see open.
- Provide hand disinfectant upon entry to your home for visitors to use.
- If possible, step outside during all showings. If not, wear a mask.
- Drive your own vehicle to showings.
- Wash or disinfect your hands after each showing.
- Wear booties or shoe covers during showings.
- Try not touch surfaces while touring properties.
- If you are not feeling well, do not attend showings or open houses until fully recovered.